Central Region Eating Disorder Services (CREDS) is a community based organisation, operated by the Wairarapa, Hutt Valley and Capital and Coast District Health Boards. It is part of the Mental Health, Addictions and Intellectual Disability Service (MHAIDS).
- We are located in Johnsonville, Wellington
- We provide a range of treatment and support services for people with eating disorders, from dietetic support right through to residential care
- We provide information and support for friends and family members
- We provide consultation, liaison, supervision and training for health and helping professionals
- We can also provide psycho-social education for schools and community groups
If you are interested in receiving any of our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
To see more about the treatment and therapy services we provide, please click here.